The high molecular polymer formed by the polymerization of fluoro olefin or the copolymerization of fluoro olefin and other monomers is fluorocarbon resin. The paint with fluorocarbon resin as the film-forming is fluorocarbon coating or call PTFE paint. It is with outstanding weather resistance and highly decorative performance, most of fluorocarbon coating are used as a topcoat or bridge coating, highway guardrail, high-grade building, petroleum equipment and storage tank paint.
Excellent corrosion and weather resistance
Excellent oil and water resistance.
Excellent resistance to impact and abrasion
1. Pay attention to the temperature during the construction operation. It is best to control the temperature above 0℃, below 35℃, and control the base surface temperature at about 10℃ when using fluorocarbon coating.
2. When storing fluorocarbon paint, it is best to store it in a dry and non-sun place to avoid moisture or direct sunlight that will affect the product's service life and effect.
3. During construction, paint evenly, avoid sagging or omission, which will affect the appearance.
4. When preparing the slurry of fluorocarbon coating, the amount should not be too much each time, and the prepared slurry should be used up within 5 hours to avoid invalidation after the activation period.
5. When preparing the slurry, a professional diluent must be used for dilution.
6. Pay attention to the construction environment, and do not work in rainy, snowy or frosty weather. In addition, fluorocarbon coating cannot be constructed in an environment with a humidity greater than 80%.
7. After the construction is completed, it is necessary to wait 7 days to complete the curing, and it cannot be put into use before this.
8. During construction, workers should wear protective equipment, such as eye masks, to prevent the slurry from hurting the eyes. If you accidentally get the slurry, rinse it with clean water and seek medical attention in time.
1. About performance: The performance of fluorocarbon coating is better than powder coatings, wearproof, weather fastness , UV resistance and resistant to fading. Fluorocarbon spraying is used outdoors, while powder coatings are used indoors.
2. The price of fluorocarbon spraying is about 10,000 per ton higher than powder spraying.
3. About spraying technology: Both powder spraying and fluorocarbon spraying are suitable for assembly line spraying. They both require surface treatment before spraying. But the specific technology has some difference. Fluorocarbon coating can be electrostatic spraying or conventional spraying. While electrostatic spraying, friction gun spraying, fluidized bed spraying and other methods can be used for powder coatings.
1.Multi-layer spraying is the most widely used fluorocarbon spraying process. The processing process before spraying is as follows: oil removal, alkaline washing, water washing, chrome plating, water washing, pure water washing, and the spraying process is that Spray primer, primer level, spray topcoat, topcoat level and finally cure.
The pre-treatment before spraying is to remove oil stains and chemical treatment on the surface of the workpiece before spraying the aluminum alloy profile, thereby prolonging the service life of the paint film.
2. The sealing fluorocarbon primer coating can improve the penetration resistance of the coating, increase the protection of the substrate, stabilize the metal surface layer, and enhance the adhesion of the topcoat surface.
3. The top fluorocarbon finish coat paint is the most important layer in the fluorocarbon spray paint. It can protect the metal surface from the outside atmosphere, acid rain and pollution, and prevent the penetration of ultraviolet rays, and enhance the anti-aging ability.
4. The main purpose of the fluorocarbon coating is to enhance the anti-corrosion ability of the coating, thereby protecting the topcoat and enhancing the metallic luster of the topcoat at the same time.Fluorocarbon coating process.
5. In the curing process, different manufacturers have different methods. However, the manufacturer will provide the best temperature and time according to its own paint.
Fluorocarbon paint is high weather-resistant, outstanding decorative finish paint. It has long durable serving life, used mostly on buildings, bridges, facilities with high anti-corrosion requirements.
The fluorocarbon paint has good anti-corrosion performance, and the anti-corrosion serving life with supporting epoxy zinc-rich primer and epoxy mica intermediate paint can reach more than 15 years.
Compared with other anti-corrosion paints, fluorocarbon paint is smoother and more delicate, has strong decorative properties, and has a good self-cleaning function. Therefore, for some demanding bridge anti-corrosion projects, steel structure anti-corrosion projects, mechanical equipment anti-corrosion, storage tanks For anti-corrosion engineering, fluorocarbon paint is a good choice.
So how much is a kilogram of fluorocarbon paint? You may find the price of fluorocarbon paints on the market is various. There is very low price and also very expensive price, which has caused confusion for customers. For some customers who do not know paint well, there may be misunderstandings in choosing.
The low price may not be fluorocarbon paint. The price of fluorocarbon raw materials is already very high (you can check the price of raw materials first). The price of fluorocarbon paint is lower than that of fluorocarbon, is it unreasonable? Except for raw materials, the colors are also one of the elements that determine the price of fluorocarbon paint. The color of gray, white and black are lower than all colors, and other colors are higher than these three colors.
In environments that are severely corroded or do not require long-term corrosion protection or are easily repaired, such as machinery and equipment, choosing acrylic polyurethane topcoat is cost-effective. In environments that are difficult to repair, such as high towers and large bridges, choosing a fluorocarbon topcoat is more cost-effective, saving repair costs and troubles.
Fluorocarbon topcoat is inferior to acrylic polyurethane topcoat in gloss and brightness. The gloss of acrylic polyurethane topcoat can reach about 95 degrees, while the fluorocarbon topcoat is about 80 degrees. Although the two have good weather resistance, they are still slightly different. In the same outdoor environment, fluorocarbon topcoat has better gloss retention and anti-corrosion and anti-rust effect than acrylic polyurethane topcoat. The former can maintain a protection period of 15 years, while the latter is about 8-10 years.
Nowadays, consumers also consider the price factor when considering the value of the product itself. Obviously, acrylic polyurethane topcoat has great advantages, and the price difference between the two is nearly half.
Reason 1: The paint did not use the matching curing agent, or the curing agent is not used in accordance with the correct proportion, which will result in insufficient curing agent content and the paint will not dry.
Solution: If possible, it is recommended to use low-temperature baking methods for manual drying. If not possible, it is recommended to scrape off the paint film, re-paint the project, and use the matching curing agent according to the ratio.
Reason 2: The intermediate paint and top paint are directly applied when the primer has not dried completely. Due to the different drying rates of the two layers of paint, the lower paint has not yet dried but the upper paint has completely dried and sealed. The thinner contained in the lower layer of paint cannot be volatilized, and there is a problem that the paint does not dry.
Solution: Use sandpaper or other sanding methods to perform careful sanding, completely sand off the top paint or intermediate paint, and then wait for the primer to dry before re-applying the top or intermediate paint.
Reason 3: The paint film layer after one-time paint is too thick, which causes the drying time to increase and the paint does not dry for a long time.
Solution: Wait more time in a ventilated environment and wait for it to dry naturally. Or polish the paint film off and repaint it.