The high molecular polymer formed by the polymerization of fluoro olefin or the copolymerization of fluoro olefin and other monomers is fluorocarbon resin. The paint with fluorocarbon resin as the film-forming is fluorocarbon coating or call PTFE paint. It is with outstanding weather resistance and highly decorative performance, most of fluorocarbon coating are used as a topcoat or finish paint for bridge, highway guardrail, high-grade building, petroleum equipment and storage tank.
Excellent corrosion and weather resistance
Excellent oil and water resistance.
Excellent resistance to impact and abrasion
1. Pay attention to the temperature during the construction operation. It is best to control the temperature above 0℃, below 35℃, and control the base surface temperature at about 10℃.
2. When storing fluorocarbon paint, it is best to store it in a dry and non-sun place to avoid moisture or direct sunlight that will affect the product's service life and effect.
3. During construction, paint evenly, avoid sagging or omission, which will affect the appearance.
4. When preparing the slurry, the amount should not be too much each time, and the prepared slurry should be used up within 5 hours to avoid invalidation after the activation period.
5. When preparing the slurry, a professional diluent must be used for dilution.
6. Pay attention to the construction environment, and do not work in rainy, snowy or frosty weather. In addition, it cannot be constructed in an environment with a humidity greater than 80%.
7. After the construction is completed, it is necessary to wait 7 days to complete the curing, and it cannot be put into use before this.
8. During construction, wear protective equipment, such as eye masks, to prevent the slurry from hurting the eyes. If you accidentally get the slurry, rinse it with clean water and seek medical attention in time.
About performance: The performance of fluorocarbon coatings is better than powder coatings, wearproof, weather fastness , UV resistance and resistant to fading. Fluorocarbon spraying is used outdoors, while powder coatings are used indoors.
The price of fluorocarbon spraying is about 10,000 per ton higher than powder spraying.
About spraying technology: Both powder spraying and fluorocarbon spraying are suitable for assembly line spraying. They both require surface treatment before spraying. But the specific technology has some difference. Fluorocarbon coating can be electrostatic spraying or conventional spraying. While electrostatic spraying, friction gun spraying, fluidized bed spraying and other methods can be used for powder coatings.
1.Multi-layer spraying is the most widely used fluorocarbon spraying process. The processing process before spraying is as follows: oil removal, alkaline washing, water washing, chrome plating, water washing, pure water washing, and the spraying process is that Spray primer, primer level, spray topcoat, topcoat level and finally cure.
The pre-treatment before spraying is to remove oil stains and chemical treatment on the surface of the workpiece before spraying the aluminum alloy profile, thereby prolonging the service life of the paint film.
2. The sealing primer coating can improve the penetration resistance of the coating, increase the protection of the substrate, stabilize the metal surface layer, and enhance the adhesion of the topcoat surface.
3. The top coat paint is the most important layer in the fluorocarbon spray paint. It can protect the metal surface from the outside atmosphere, acid rain and pollution, and prevent the penetration of ultraviolet rays, and enhance the anti-aging ability.
4. The main purpose of the coating is to enhance the anti-corrosion ability of the coating, thereby protecting the topcoat and enhancing the metallic luster of the topcoat at the same time.Fluorocarbon coating process.
5. In the curing process, different manufacturers have different methods. However, the manufacturer will provide the best temperature and time according to its own paint.