Everyone knows that the performance of epoxy zinc-rich primer mainly depends on its zinc content, and the zinc content also affects the price and construction area that everyone is more concerned about. The higher the zinc content, the higher the price and the higher the theoretical amount.
In order to meet the needs of different users, there are various epoxy zinc-rich primer paints of different zinc content on the market. Let's take a look at the construction area of epoxy zinc-rich primers with different zinc content.
The lower the zinc content, the worse the anti-corrosion effect. This requires comprehensive consideration of anti-corrosion and cost requirements. We compare the specific construction area with 50% and 70% zinc-containing epoxy zinc-rich primers.
1. 50% zinc-containing epoxy zinc-rich primer: the specific gravity of the zinc-containing paint is about 1.88kg/L, calculated based on the construction thickness of 120um wet film and 60um dry film, and the theoretical dosage is 175g /㎡, based on a bucket of 22kg, a bucket of epoxy zinc-rich primer can be constructed approximately 126 square meters.
2. The specific gravity of the epoxy zinc-rich primer with 70% zinc content is about 2.2kg/L, which is the same as 50% construction thickness, dry film 60um construction, the theoretical dosage is 270g/㎡, the same 22kg, can be constructed 81m2.
1. The specific gravity of epoxy zinc-rich primers with different zinc content is different. The higher the zinc content, the greater the specific gravity.
2. The theoretical dosage is different for the same construction thickness and number of passes. The higher the zinc content, the greater the theoretical dosage.
3. The construction area of the same weight epoxy zinc-rich primer is different. The higher the zinc content, the smaller the construction area.
The higher the zinc content of epoxy zinc-rich primer, the higher the usage and the higher the price.
When choosing epoxy zinc-rich primer, you should choose paints with different zinc content and other intermediate paints to achieve the best anti-corrosion effect according to your own anti-corrosion needs. If you have other questions, you can consult us, Tianjin Jinhai Special Coatings & Decoration Co., Ltd. provides relevant materials and construction instructions for epoxy zinc-rich primer free of charge.