What is acrylic paint? Its raw material is acrylic resin. The so-called acrylic resin is a resin made from the copolymerization of acrylates, methacrylates and other olefinic monomers. Maybe many people don't know much about it. What about acrylic coatings?
Acrylic paint coating is a one-component self-drying weather-resistant and anti-corrosion paint prepared by advanced technology on the basis of traditional acrylic resin, adding long-lived chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber, weather-resistant pigments and fillers, weather-resistant additives recognized at home and abroad. It is a one-component self-drying weather-resistant and anti-corrosion coating prepared by advanced technology on the basis of traditional acrylic resin, adding long-lived chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber, weather-resistant pigments and fillers, and weather-resistant additives recognized at home and abroad. The primer is type A, the middle coat is type B, the top coat is type C, the varnish is type D, and the aluminum powder paint is type E.
Acrylic acid is very widely used in today's rubber synthesis, coating preparation, and pharmaceutical industry, and has good decorative properties in the home decoration industry.
It is suitable for anti-corrosion of metal and non-metal surfaces such as automobiles, ships, mechanical equipment, mining, mining, metallurgy, chemical industry, furniture, instrumentation, interior and exterior walls of buildings (mostly exterior walls), floors, metal products, outdoor advertising, guardrails, etc. paint. The properties of acrylic coatings mainly include the following:
1. Excellent weather resistance. The weather-resistant resin acrylic acid recognized at home and abroad is used as the main film-forming agent, and the chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber with excellent weather resistance and corrosion resistance is used as the main modifier.
2. The coating has better weather resistance, gloss retention and color retention.
3. Excellent anti-corrosion performance. The coating has excellent chemical resistance, water resistance, alkali resistance, salt resistance, seawater resistance, oil resistance and aging resistance.
4. Strong decorative performance. The coating is plump, smooth and bright, resistant to friction, easy to decontaminate, resistant to impact, various colors, beautiful and pleasing to the eye.
5. The construction is convenient and can be cured at room temperature. The coating can be cured at 5~40℃ to form a film, or baked at 60~80℃ for 30 minutes to form a film, which has good adhesion to metal, cement surface, masonry, wood and plastic products.
1. The objects of different materials are painted to obtain colorful and colorful appearance, which can beautify the living environment of human beings, and make contributions that cannot be ignored to the material and spiritual life of human beings.
2. Acrylic paint is dust-proof, wear-resistant, pressure-resistant, water-resistant, can be used for matte, bright, semi-matte and anti-slip effects, low cost, easy to clean, easy to maintain, and rich in color.
3. With the development of national economy and science and technology, coatings will show various updated special functions in more aspects. The paint coating of acrylic paint reaches the specified thickness and needs to be dried at room temperature for 2 days before it can be used.
4. The object is exposed in the atmosphere and is corroded by oxygen and moisture, resulting in damage such as metal corrosion, wood rot, cement weathering, etc. The surface of the object is coated with paint to form a protective film, which can prevent or delay the occurrence and development of these damage phenomena and prolong the service life of various materials. Therefore, maintenance is an important role of coatings.
5. Acrylic paint is anti-corrosion, waterproof, oil-proof, chemical-resistant, light-resistant, temperature-resistant, etc. When the paint is applied, it is necessary to strengthen the ventilation to prevent poisoning, and beware of open flames at the construction site to prevent fire.